Where I have not lost skin, the blister and the other parts of darkened skin will eventually come off as it is dead burnt skin.
I spoke with a friend at work who had another experience with a sweater that had nylon in it. She was wearing it and put her arm over a candle on her table as she was setting it for a holiday. It caught fire, sparked and even singed her hair and eyebrows. She said she felt like a sparkler.
I will never work in the kitchen again with any clothes made of nylon material. Hope you don't either. And if you have small children, read tags as to what is in your childrens clothing.