Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cruise in September

Went cruising on the Carnival Inspiration in september. Since work has been so crazy, one psych nurse quit, one is on medical leave, and with covering for vacations, work has been very busy ! I was going to take a week of in september to work on the basement but Jim found a great deal for going on a cruise for $300 . So Carol, Esther, Jean H. and I left out of Tampa to go to Grand Cayman, and Cozmel Mexico, a 5 day cruise. We had a grand time ( one of Carols favorite expressions).
We went on a trolley ride in the rain in Grand Cayman. But it did not put a damper on our fun !

The girls in the dining room !


At a resort in Cozmel, Jean and I rented a taxi and rode around the island to see the sights. They have alot of small bars in Cozmel along the ocean.

Jean getting ready for her first plunge down the slide.


She survives and no bathing suit malfunction like Carol when she zoomed down. Obviously I could not show you Carols picture .


Jean dancing with the waiter


Carol being a diva and practicing her dance moves before going to the club.

Esther and I as we waited for one of the shows to start.


Esther chilling in the casual dining area our first day.


Carol enjoying the dog towel creation by the room service staff. You can tell its her first cruise.


Yes, I did it , so did Jean H. We have our first tatoos ( and last) I decided to get a bad girl tatoo since I did feel like a bad girl for getting one !


Jean was sad to say good -bye our last night in the dining room. Had a great time ! I recommend last minute cruises to anyone, it is cheap but fun !





















No comments:

Post a Comment