Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Man in the trunk

I have always been a fan of mysteries : books, movies, mystery dinner theatre etc...
One day I was riding in the car with a friend and she asked what was sliding around in the trunk of my car. I said " I have a man in the trunk "
First of all, don't call the cops, I have not killed anyone ( not that it hasn't crossed my mind from time to time, Har Har)
Now you need to figure out what I have in my trunk ! If you guess, I will send you a prize !
Answer will be revealed in the next week or so.

11 comments:

  1. Jenny's guess: "Boots"
    Macey's guess: "Some type of grocery food"
    Kelsey's guess: "A big ball"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far Kelsey is the closest, the man in my trunk does kick a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering if it really IS a man in your trunk... is it a mannequin of some type? or doll?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now your really getting close. Its not a mannequin, or a doll but I'll give you a clue; it is a man(men) and it(they) kick a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A soccer team from Belize? (Weren't you just there?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen you guessed, it was replacement parts (men) for a foosball table. Look for something to come in the mail.

    ReplyDelete