Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Prayer

I just wanted everyone to know that my sister-in-law Marcias daughter Lyndsey had her baby . Lyndsey actually went to the hospital because she was having symptoms of stoke : weakness, inhability to talk. They started running alot of tests, also did an MRI and it did not show anything. The baby started to show signs of distress so they ended up taking him by c-section. The baby, Tyler is doing well but Lyndsey still needs prayers. She is getting heparin as they think she may have had a clot somewhere and the heparin helps to dissolve clots. Please pray that she recovers and is able to go home soon with her new baby boy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....it is always something. I hope and pray she is doing better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am relieved to tell you Lindsey and baby are back home and both doing well. Lindsey has no side effects left from the stroke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, no one told us anything. I'm glad all is well!

    ReplyDelete