Sunday, January 18, 2009

Floyds 40th birthday







As I approach 50, 40 seems really young. Saturday night we went to Floyd and Heathers for Floyd's 40th surprise birthday party. I donnot know how my niece Heather ( My sister Ruths daughter) does it, she works part-time, she is going to nursing school, she had a son in middle school, a daughter in 4th grade and is pregnant with her 3rd. And she found time to throw a party. How do you like the bikini cake the neighbor made ? Alot of people over the years have thought Heather was my daughter , I am 14 years older, not entirely impossible , she definately resembles the Versendaals.

4 comments:

  1. You two definately favor one another. I can definately see the connection. Love that cake! Hopefully, my figure will look like that soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lana, I am sure it will ! You have a great start !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dear, it's no surprise to me that Heather could pull it all off if she looks to her Aunt Rachel for inspiration! Sounds like the kind of schedule that you've been juggling for the last 20 years! Sounds like great fun, and that cake is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete