Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Remember When ?


Last saturday night Jim and I took care of my darling niece and nephews children : Isabella , Avery, and Elise. As you can see, Bandit demanded equal attention. And Elise at this point was not sure she wanted Bandits close attention.


Now Elise is starting to feel more comfortable around Bandit, she better because Bandit was not about to leave and miss anything. As you can see, Bell was not happy that Avery took her blocks and she was doing a girl thing (pout) which she has mastered by the way. As you can see Avery is totally oblivious to the pout.



Here Bell and Avery are helping Uncle Jim with some woodworking . Yes , he is doing woodworking in my new kitchen, nothing is sacred !

Avery and Bell helping make rice krispie cookies and cleaning up afterwards. Again Bandit in the picture too.




Elise, wanting to be by us decided to play in the dogs food dish with her toys. Don't worry Tracey, I cleaned the dish just before she got to it, I put the dogs water bowl up high out of her reach.



Feeding Elise. I forgot feeding an almost 1 year old is like feeding an octopus.






Movie time after p.j s are on. You can see Bandit definately having some insecurity issues as she is not about to leave my side and let these children get too comfortable in her spot. What a fun night . Go to dinner and a movie again soon Terry and Tracey.





9 comments:

  1. Fun post Aunt Rachel! You guys look like fun babysitters! (I will keep that in mind :) Good job on uploading all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Bandito miss me? She is really a sweet, sweet dog. I like the new railing that Jim put up by the door going down to the basement.
    GREAT job on the blog and all the great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carol and Brenda ! Jim just told Bandit Carol went back to Portland and to stop begging because he was hungry and not going to share with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You are a natural, Rach! Practicing for those grandkids someday?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You bet I am Lana, but I am afraid it may take me a long time to be a grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good job on the new post! Macey loved looking at all the pictures and had to question or comment on each one, for intance, "That girl has a very nice bib on doesn't she mom?" "What are they eating? why?" and "Why is Kelsey (she thought Elise was Kelsey) crying?"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jen, I can just hear Macey firing away the questions. This age is so much fun. Something new every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww! Great post!! It's fun seeing all of the pictures. I had to laugh at the pout face. And about the dog dish...my standards have lessened...my new philosophy is..."she's eaten worse than that." LOL We will definitely have to do it again soon. It's nice having someone we can trust to do well with the kids and take great care of them. (and have lots of patience )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anytime Tracy, I love watching them !

    ReplyDelete